I have taken the assessment before and want to use those results.
If you have previously taken the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment via a Gallup strengths website (such as StrengthsFinder), you can copy your previous results instead of taking the assessment again. Use the following procedure to copy your previous results:
NOTE: To copy your previous results, you will need the username and password from the site on which you took the assessment.
- Select either Student Registration or Faculty Registration as appropriate.
- On the Existing Strengths User screen answer Yes to the question "Have you taken a Gallup Strengths assessment before?" and continue.
- Answer Yes to the question "Would you like to link those Strengths results to this account?" and continue.
- Enter your existing username and password from the site on which you took the assessment. Click Add My StrengthsFinder Results.
- Follow the remaining onscreen instructions.