I have taken the Clifton StrengthsFinder before, but I don't remember the username and password that I used when I took it.
Using our Account Assistance page, you can determine if there are any Gallup accounts associated with your email address. To access the Account Assistance page and retrieve your account information, follow these steps: (If you have signed via your university's website this does not apply, you will have to contact our support StrengthsQuestHelp@gallup.com.)
- Click Sign In on the upper right side of the page. NOTE: If you are already signed in, please sign out.
- Then click Sign In.
- Click the Click for Account Assistance link toward the bottom of the Sign In page.
- On the Account Assistance page, enter your email address. Then click Continue.
- If there are any accounts associated with the email address you provided, you will receive an email from StrengthsQuestHelp@gallup.com containing the username for each account. NOTE: If no accounts are associated with the email address you provided, the Account Assistance page will display an error message to indicate this.
- Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password for the account you want to use.
- After creating a new password, you can use the username and new password to sign in to your account or to retrieve previous StrengthsQuest results during the assessment.